Welcome to MedStar Radiology Network at Bel Air
Our imaging specialists offer convenient radiology care in Harford County so you don’t have to go far for your family’s imaging needs.
Our radiologists are experts in their subspecialties, so you can expect the highest level of accuracy in your imaging reports. And, you can count on us to guide you as you seek diagnosis and/or treatment.
Our radiology centers participate with most major health insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company to make sure your plan is covered.
Our state-of-the-art imaging center provides the following imaging services in Bel Air:
- 3D Mammography: 3D mammography offers a fast and convenient option for baseline and routine breast cancer screenings, made more comfortable with SmartCurve™ technology.
- Biopsies: A biopsy is a simple procedure that removes a sample of abnormal tissue for further testing.
- Computed Tomography (CT): CT scans provide detailed images of blood vessels, bones, and soft tissues. It may be used to diagnose anything from injury to heart disease, or to track the progression or treatment effectiveness for cancer.
- Bone Density Screening: DEXA scans uses x-ray technology to assess bone density and help diagnose diseases such as osteoporosis.
- MRI: An MRI produces detailed images of the inside of your body. An MRI can help diagnose a variety of internal injuries, such as a blood clot or abnormal growth.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasounds produce real-time images for a variety of uses including monitoring pregnancy, guiding doctors during biopsies, and identifying tumors in organs and soft tissues.
- X-rays: An X-ray captures an image of the inside of your body. X-ray technology may also be used in a fluoroscopy test that captures a moving image, similar to a video. This provides a clearer view of the digestive, reproductive, respiratory, skeletal, and urinary systems.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
8 a.m. to noon,
MRI only (non contrast studies)
Location: Change location Enter your location
Michael Alan Matyas, MD
Cardiac Imaging, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine & Diagnostic Radiology
Dimitri Serge Merine, MD
Jennifer K Flaim, DO
Jan Skrok, MD
Amir Ali Sherkat, MD