If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
At MedStar Health, we recognize that our success is only possible through the hard work and dedication of our associates. We value and appreciate your contributions, and take great pride in offering a comprehensive benefits package—MedStar Total Rewards—that helps you grow personally and professionally, recognizes and rewards your hard work, and helps you plan for your future.
Keeping up with all that MedStar Total Rewards offers will now be easier with myHR, a new online tool that brings together benefits and other Human Resources (HR) information in one convenient location. This new portal launches on January 15.
Available anytime, anywhere, the HR portal simplifies, organizes and serves as a primary resource for all of your HR needs. Many months of research, testing, and associate feedback went into the creation of myHR, and the result is a powerful website that offers an enhanced self-service experience for finding information.
myHR is designed with you in mind and offers many features, including:
- One-stop for HR information—benefits, pay, savings, managing life events, career development, and other topics of interest
- Personalized experience—reminders, announcements, and information are tailored to you based on your employer, role, work location, and benefit eligibility
- Secure in- and out-of-network access—available 24/7 from any computer or mobile device
- MedStar Total Rewards Summary—personalized overview of your MedStar Total Rewards package, including compensation, benefits, retirement savings, and other benefit programs in which you participate. Historically, associates received their MedStar Total Rewards Summary in hard copy at their homes. Associate Survey feedback indicated the MedStar Total Rewards Summary—showcasing a complete picture of MedStar’s total investment in each associate—as an invaluable resource. For the first time, the MedStar Total Rewards Summary is now online, as part of myHR.
Explore myHR: Simple. Convenient. All in One Place
When you log into myHR, you have a wealth of information available at your fingertips. For example, you can view benefit plan options, navigate important steps when life events occur, explore associate discounts, and access HR sites such as ePayStubs, Fidelity, The Work Number, and Talent Manager. All of these and more HR resources are accessible quickly, with only a few clicks.
Associates can access myHR in two ways:
- Within MedStar network—visit StarPort home page and select myHR link under HR Information section; using the StarPort link is single sign-on to myHR.
- Outside MedStar network—visit myHRMedStar.net from any device. A one-time new user registration is necessary the first time you visit www.myHRMedStar.net. This step allows associates to create a password for accessing myHR anytime from any device.
Explore myHR and discover the many perks of your MedStar Total Rewards.
Be sure to check out the new portal on January 15!