To register, please click on date above.
Once you register, you will receive an email with log-in instruction in 2-3 business days.
As soon as you log-in, your access to the class will begin. (The date you click is irrelevant.)
You will then have access to the class for 9 months.
THIS CLASS IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT ANY TIME AND IS ON-DEMAND - PLEASE DISREGARD DATE AND TIME
Expecting a grandchild? This class is for you! While birth and babies haven’t changed, what we know about them has. Now you can prepare yourself for your new role from the comfort of home. This interactive online class covers evidence-based changes in birth, breastfeeding, baby care, and infant safety, and it provides ways for new grandparents to offer support and assistance to the new family. In just a few hours you will learn what’s new, refresh what you already know, and feel more comfortable when called upon to help care for your grandchild. Get ready to take on one of life’s most rewarding roles!
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
The class will take about 2 to 3 hours to complete.
- Birth & New Parent Care
- What's New in Baby Care
- Health & Safety
- Play & Milestones
- Your Support Role
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, polls, interactive exercises, and reflection pages
- Personalized learning path that guides you to bonus content
- PDF library
- Audio library, including lullabies and white noise
- Tools and trackers
- Glossary and web links
- Class completion certificate
Discounts are available for MedStar Health Associates, MedStar Family Choice members, and Military with a spouse deployed. Please call 1-888-746-2852 for discount information and to register.
How it works:
- Once you purchase your seat to the eClass, we will email you login instructions.
- You’ll have access to the class for 9 months.