- adrenal disorders
- calcium metabolism
- cushing disease
- pituitary disorders
- type 1 diabetes
- type 2 diabetes
Mansur Shomali, MD, CM, received his medical degree from McGill University. He completed his internal medicine training at the University of Maryland and his fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
In addition to diabetes, Dr. Shomali's clinical interests include pituitary and adrenal disorders, as well as the medical management of obesity. Dr. Shomali is a clinical associate professor of medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and sees patients at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.
Mansur E. Shomali, MD, was named a Top Doctor in Baltimore magazine for Endocrinology in 2017.
- Residency Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (1997)
- Internship Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (1995)
- Medical School: McGill University (1994)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- 2017 Top Doctor, Baltimore magazine