Patricia B. Warble is an Adult Nurse Practitioner with the MedStar Heart and Vascular Institute specializing in vascular surgery at MedStar Union Memorial and MedStar Good Samaritan Hospitals. She completed her Doctorate of Nursing and Masters of Science Adult Nurse Practitioner degrees at the University of Maryland School of Nursing. She holds a certification in Adult Primary Care from American Nurses Credentialing Center. She has co-authored several peer reviewed publications in the Journal of Vascular Surgery.
- Allied Health Education: University of Maryland School of Nursing (2016)
- Allied Health Education: University of Maryland School of Nursing (2002)
- 3333 North Calvert StreetBaltimore, MD 21218
Johnston Professional Building
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital