Express gratitude to your fellow healthcare associates!
The annual Power to Heal Campaign offers the opportunity to join in celebrating a growing culture of gratitude at MedStar Health through a gift in honor of a colleague, friend, or caregiver.
We invite you to participate in this year’s campaign by sharing kind words with fellow healthcare associates. Caregiver burnout, especially throughout the past year, has taken a toll on our healthcare associates. To build on the progress that we have made in 2021, this year’s Power to Heal Campaign will continue to support associate wellbeing initiatives.
In the past year, we have been able to create a peer support network, build recharging stations in our facilities, implement wellness rounds, and share mental health and wellness resources with our associates. Our wellbeing initiatives program is here to stay and we look forward to growing the program with your support.
This year’s campaign will support and enhance associate wellbeing initiatives across MedStar Health. This includes:
- Expand peer-to-peer services and support networks for associates to receive available, approachable, and real-time attention, including care for the caregiver, where associates are trained to help each other
- Provide mental health support for physicians and associates, to educate on impact, recognizing the need for services, and reducing the barriers
- Support nurse, physician, residents, and associate wellbeing for all areas of healthcare
- Educate resilience coaches and train leaders on how to create a culture of wellbeing and integrate it into their everyday
- Grow virtual services for those associates working remotely
- Ensure access to mental health resources and help streamline access with a central hotline, email address, and website
We invite you to participate today or anytime during the year! For questions, email [email protected].