Express gratitude to your fellow healthcare associates!
As a way to continue growing our culture of gratitude at MedStar Health, we invite you to participate in this year’s campaign by sharing kind words with fellow healthcare associates. Caregiver burnout, especially in light of COVID-19 this year, has taken a toll on all of our healthcare associates. This year’s Power to Heal Campaign will support associate well-being initiatives.
This year’s campaign will support the Associate Well-being Initiatives across MedStar Health. This includes:
- Expanded “recharging” stations, restorative spaces that are available to all associates to rejuvenate, meditate, gather resources, and receive support from a wellness representative
- Enhancing wellness rounding to check-in on associates providing resources, information on self-care, and immediate assistance
- Giving peer-to-peer services that provide real time attention and well-being resources from a trained wellness committee member
- Offering virtual services designed for MedStar Health associates working remotely
- Ensuring streamlined access to mental health resources
The Power to Heal annual campaign offers the opportunity to join in celebrating a growing culture of gratitude at MedStar Health through a gift in honor of a colleague, friend, or caregiver.
We invite you to participate today or anytime during the year! For questions, email [email protected].