Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
5009 Honeygo Center Dr., Ste. 216
Perry Hall, MD 21128
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
MedStar Medical Group at Honeygo Center offers comprehensive and convenient primary care to the Perry Hall community. Our board-certified providers care for patients of all ages, so your family doesn’t have to travel far to find a first-class family medicine doctor.
Our family medicine physicians use up-to-date medical technology and integrated health records that are connected to all MedStar Health facilities, providers, and services. Our broad spectrum of healthcare services allows us to care for the whole family—when and where you need us. We are honored to partner with you in managing your overall health, whether you need a medical evaluation or care for chronic disease.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Honeygo Center has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.