Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
200 33rd St.
Johnston Professional Bldg., Ste. 233
Baltimore, MD 21218
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
Caring for your child is our primary concern. Having a MedStar Health pediatrician as a partner in maintaining your child’s health is important. Our providers provide compassionate, convenient care to children from infancy to adolescents.
So whether you’re a new parent or a parenting pro, we know each child is unique. From preventive care to treatment of chronic and complex illnesses, we provide the care your child needs. Building a strong relationship with our patients and their families gives you the comfort knowing we are here to help – when and where you need us. Let us be the partner who delivers the personalized health care you deserve from your child’s pediatrician.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Blood tests
- Ear infection care
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Wellness exams
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group Prime Care Pediatrics at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.