If you do not have health insurance or have gaps in coverage, we now offer a simple self-pay fee schedule for our standard urgent care services at reduced rates. Restrictions do apply. Please scroll down for details.
Our self-pay fees provide significant discounts on the services provided at MedStar Health Urgent Care.
Here is how it works:
1. Schedule your visit online or just walk in.
2. Bring your photo ID and payment with you to our urgent care center.
3. You will pay for your visit including labs, x-rays, etc. before you leave.
Below is a list of things not covered by the self-pay program. If these services are needed, you will be billed accordingly.
- Laboratory Services performed outside of MedStar Health Urgent Care clinics even if the specimen was obtained by MedStar Urgent Care staff (this would include Services performed by LabCorp, Quest Diagnostics or other designated reference labs) except for TB Bloodwork*
- Radiology Services performed at non-MedStar Health Urgent Care sites for tests beyond the scope provided by MedStar Health Urgent Care
Specialty physician care provided within MedStar Health Urgent Care locations
Emergency Medicine telehealth consultations provided within a MedStar Health Urgent Care location
In-patient Services or hospitalization
Ambulance or medical transport services
Treatment of chronic problems using controlled substances or medications
Durable Medical Equipment, even if provided on-site (splints, crutches, braces)
Prescriptions provided at a pharmacy