Living Well – Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
At MedStar Health, we are dedicated to providing health education programs to improve the health of the communities we serve.
Improve Your Health One Step at a Time.
Let MedStar Community Health Help!
Our seven-week Living Well program can help you take charge of your health and your life. The program is designed for adults living with a chronic condition, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, depression, chronic pain, arthritis or any chronic health concern.
- Learn how to manage symptoms, organize medications, cope with emotions, eat healthy, manage weight, and communicate with family, friends and healthcare professionals. Receive help problem solving and setting goals to improve the quality of your life.
- Our Living Well program is led by trained facilitators who may also be living with a chronic condition.
Please check back for upcoming classes.
For additional information, call 877-367-5864 or email [email protected].
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Harbor Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital