September Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in September 2017. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Video intervention increases participation of black breast cancer patients in therapeutic trials.
npj Breast Cancer, September 2017. DOI: 1038/s41523-017-0039-1
Robinson BN, Newman AF, Tefera E, Herbolsheimer P, Nunes R, Gallagher C, Randolph-Jackson P, Omogbehin A, Dilawari A, Pohlmann PR, Mohebtash M, Lee Y, Ottaviano Y, Mohapatra A, Lynce F, Brown R, Mete M, Swain SM
- Current insight in the localized insulin-derived amyloidosis (LIDA): clinico-pathological characteristics and differential diagnosis.
Pathology - Research and Practice, September 2017. DOI: 1016/j.prp.2017.08.013.
Ansari AM, Osmani L, Matsangos AE, Li QK
- Novel pericatheter retrograde urethrogram technique is a viable method for postoperative urethroplasty imaging.
International Urology and Nephrology, September 2017. DOI: 1007/s11255-017-1701-0
Sussman RD, Hill FC, Koch GE, Patel V, Venkatesan K
- Take care of your neighborhood.
Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, September 2017. DOI: 1007/s10549-017-4492-1
Huerta EE, Weeks-Coulthurst P, Williams C, Swain SM
- How Prospective Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Trainees Rank Residency Training Programs.
PM&R, September 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.pmrj.2017.08.445
Auriemma MJ, Whitehair CL