March Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in March 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Postconcussive Symptoms After Single and Repeated Concussions in 10- to 20-Year-Olds: A Cross-Sectional Study.
Journal of Child Neurology, 2018. DOI: 1177/0883073818759436
Oyegbile TO, Delasobera BE, Zecavati N.
- The role of extended-release amantadine for the treatment of dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease patients.
Neurodegenerative Disease Management, 2018. DOI: 2217/nmt-2018-0001
Mazen ET, Bahroo LB, Pahwa R.
- Association between Lifetime Risk of Atrial Fibrillation and Mortality in the Oldest Old.
Clinical Cardiology, 2018. DOI: 1002/clc.22941
Kheirbek RE, Fokar A, Moore HJ, Shara N, Doukky R, Fletcher RD.
- Immune biomarkers and anti-HIV activity in the reproductive tract of sexually active and sexually inactive adolescent girls.
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2018. DOI: 1111/aji.12846
Ghosh M, Jais M, Biswas R, Jarin J, Daniels J, Joy C, Juzumaite M, Emmanuel V, Gomez-Lobo V.
- Meta-Analysis of Surgeon Burnout Syndrome and Specialty Differences.
Journal of Surgical Education, 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.jsurg.2018.02.003
Bartholomew AJ, Houk AK, Pulcrano M, Shara NM, Kwagyan J, Jackson PG, Sosin M.