June Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in June 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Family planning and contraception use in transgender men.
Contraception. DOI: 1016/j.contraception.2018.06.006
Light A, Wang LF, Zeymo A, Gomez-Lobo V
- The Impact of Maryland's Global Budget Payment Reform on Emergency Department Admission Rates in a Single Health System.
Academic Emergency Medicine. DOI: 1111/acem.13507
Galarraga JE, Frohna WJ, Pines JM
- Utility of an additive frailty tests index score for mortality risk assessment following transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
American Heart Journal. DOI: 1016/j.ahj.2018.01.007
Steinvil A, Buchanan KD, Kiramijyan S, Bond E, Rogers T, Koifman E, Shults C, Xu L, Torguson R, Okubagzi PG, Pichard AD, Satler LF, Ben-Dor I, Waksman R
- Urinary tungsten and incident cardiovascular disease in the Strong Heart Study: An interaction with urinary molybdenum.
Environmental Research. DOI: 1016/j.envres.2018.06.015
Nigra AE, Howard BV, Umans JG, Best L, Francesconi KA, Goessler W, Devereux R, Navas-Acien A
- Understanding Emergency Medicine Physicians Multitasking Behaviors Around Interruptions.
Academic Emergency Medicine. DOI: 10.1111/acem.13496
Fong A, Ratwani RM