December Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in December 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Evaluating the Impact of Personalized Stroke Management Tool Kits on Patient Experience and Stroke Recovery
Journal of Patient Experience, 2018. DOI: 1177/2374373517750416
Pascual KJ, Vlasova E, Lockett KJ, Richardson J, Yochelson M.
- Inhaled Antibiotics for the Treatment of Pneumonia
Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine, 2018. DOI: 1097/MCP.0000000000000557
Schreiber MP, Shorr AF.
- Evaluation of Cytokine Profiles in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients with Clinically Active Disease and Normal Inflammatory Indices
Clinical Rheumatology, 2018. DOI: 1007/s10067-018-4379-5
Alex AM, Sayles H, Mikuls TR, Kerr GS.
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement: Both Excellent Therapies
Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.jtcvs.2018.07.065
Edelman JJ, Thourani VH
- The Impact of In-Hospital P2Y12 Inhibitor Switch in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome
Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.carrev.2018.09.007
Gajanana D, Weintraub WS, Kolm P, Rogers T, Iantorno M, Buchanan KD, Ben-Dor I, Pichard AD, Satler LF, Thourani VH, Torguson R, Okubagzi PG, Waksman R.