Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
2003 Medical Pkwy., Ste. 100
Annapolis, MD 21401
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone line closes one hour for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
We provide convenient and comprehensive primary care services with physicians who specialize in internal medicine, treating patients ages 18 and older. Our goal is to build and maintain a long-term relationship with our patients in order to remain proactive and focus on preventive care.
Building this relationship plays an essential role in your overall well-being. Our doctors can help you establish your baseline of health and note any changes, keep you up to date on vaccines, conduct routine health screenings and checkups, and help you manage a chronic condition or disease.
And by selecting a MedStar Medical Group physician, you gain access to the entire MedStar Health system, including 10 hospitals, hundreds of sites of service, thousands of specialists and other clinicians, the most advanced medical technologies, innovative treatments, the latest research, clinical trials, home care services, and much more.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Greater Annapolis Medical Group has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.