Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
1517 Rock Spring Rd., Ste. C
Forest Hill, MD 21050
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
You don’t have to travel far to find a first-class primary care doctor. MedStar Medical Group is right here in Harford County.
With practitioners who specialize in internal and family medicine, we treat patients of all ages. Maintaining a long-term relationship with your doctor plays an essential role in your well-being. Our providers can help you establish your baseline of health and note any changes, keep you up to date on vaccines, conduct routine health screenings and checkups, and help you manage a chronic condition or disease.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Forest Hill has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.