Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
915 Half St., SE
Washington, D.C. 20003
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
MedStar Medical Group at Navy yard provides comprehensive, conveniently located primary care. We specialize in family and internal medicine, caring for patients of all ages, from children to adults.
You’ll always have the best care close by whenever you or your loved one needs it. And with MedStar Health locations throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, you'll have access to the extraordinary resources of a nationally renowned health system—including 10 hospitals, hundreds of sites of service, thousands of specialists and other providers, the most advanced medical technologies, innovative treatments, the latest research, clinical trials, and much more.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Navy Yard has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient
Directions and Parking
Ample parking located in the back of the building. Street parking is also available.
Garage and Parking Lot Information
- Lot 869 on One Hill South 28 K St., SE
- Lot 846 on 31 K St., SE
- 1015 Half St., SE
- 80 M St. Parking
- Lot 279 on 1500 S. Capitol St. Lot
- Lot 402 on 20 M St., SE
- 88 K St., SE
Conveniently located on M St. at Half St. and New Jersey Ave. Use the green line Navy Yard - Ballpark stop.