Service Alphabetic Page
B | 76 results
- ConditionBrowse to learn more about back fractures, which involve a spinal fracture in one of the 33 bones that make up your backbone.
- Tests and TreatmentsAn implanted device procedure is for patients with chronic disc pain.
- ConditionBrowse to learn about MedStar Health’s diagnostic process and treatment options for back pain. Our goal is to relieve your back pain and restore your ability to enjoy your favorite activities.
- ConditionThe nerves running along the thoracic and lumbar areas may become irritated due to disc material bulging out from between the vertebrae.
- Tests and TreatmentsBrowse to learn about balloon valvuloplasty, a minimally invasive procedure MedStar Health uses to widen a heart valve that is blocking blood flow.
- Tests and TreatmentsMedStar Health uses the latest technology and bariatric surgery methods to minimize healing time.
- Department/SpecialtyLearn about weight loss surgery, also called bariatric surgery. MedStar Health physicians are skilled in multiple treatment and surgeries like lap band surgery and more.
- ConditionBrowse to learn more about Barrett's esophagus. While its cause is unknown, GERD is a risk factor. See a gastroenterology expert at MedStar Health to reduce your risk of complications.
- Tests and TreatmentsWith the right care, most patients will make a full recovery. Discover the many different treatment options available for Basal Cell Carcinoma.
- ConditionLearn about the evaluation and steps in becoming a transplant patient at our Transplant Institute.