Service Alphabetic Page
A | 100 results
- Tests and TreatmentsAn abdominal aneurysm is an abnormal widening or ballooning of a major artery from the heart. Learn how our physicians treat this condition.
- ConditionLearn about abdominal aortic aneurysms, including what can cause them and treatment options available at MedStar Health.
- Tests and TreatmentsWe use abdominal duplex ultrasound to assess blood flow in the abdomen.
- Tests and TreatmentsAbdominal surgeries performed by our colon and rectal surgeons may include segmental colectomies, abdominoperineal resections, and small bowel resections.
- Tests and TreatmentsLearn about the risks and benefits of abdominal wall reconstruction surgery.
- Tests and TreatmentsTummy tuck surgery creates a smoother, firmer abdomen by removing excess fat and skin, and restoring weakened or separated muscles.
- ConditionAbnormal menstruation can refer to absence of periods (amenorrhea) or heavier menstrual flow. Learn more about symptoms and our diagnostic team at MedStar Health
- Tests and TreatmentsLearn about abscess drainage, a procedure in which interventional radiologists remove infected fluid from the body using minimally invasive techniques.
- ConditionLearn about the symptoms, causes, and treatment options of achalasia, a condition that affects the normal function of the lower esophagus.
- Tests and TreatmentsACL surgery is performed following an injury or tear to the ACL (Anterior cruciate ligament.) Our surgeons treat all types of ligament injuries and take a comprehensive approach to your treatment. Learn more about the benefits of this procedure.