Service Alphabetic Page
R | 40 results
- ConditionLearn about radial nerve neuropathy. Symptoms include pain, burning, itching, tingling, and numbness in the arm, wrist, and hand.
- Tests and TreatmentsIntraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT) is a new radiation therapy for breast cancer offered at MedStar Health. A faster, simpler, and more convenient radiation option than standard radiation therapy. Learn more.
- Tests and TreatmentsOur team of experts offers a variety of effective radiation therapy services. Learn more about how it is used, possible side effects, and different types of therapy.
- ConditionLearn about radiculopathy—lumbar, cervical, or thoracic—that is caused by the compression of a nerve as it leaves the spinal column.
- Tests and TreatmentsLearn how radiofrequency ablation is used to disrupt electrical impulses that cause atrial fibrillation
- Tests and TreatmentsRadiofrequency ablation is a pain relief technique targeting the spine and peripheral joints
- Tests and TreatmentsLearn how radiofrequency ablation is used to improve circulation by eliminating varicose veins
- Department/SpecialtyMedStar Health uses a variety of imaging studies to provide diagnosis, consultation, and intervention. We offer advanced body imaging and state-of-the-art equipment and radiologists with advanced specialized training.
- Tests and TreatmentsAn ultrasound, also called a sonogram, uses sound waves to produce pictures of the body. It does not involve radiation and is usually painless.
- ConditionLearn about Raynaud’s disease, a condition affecting circulation to the fingers and toes, and how it is treated