If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in August 2019. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Qualitative Findings From a Pilot Stage Implementation of a Novel Organizational Learning Tool Toward Operationalizing the Safety-II Paradigm in Health Care
Applied Ergonomics, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.apergo.2019.102913
Hegde S, Hettinger AZ, Fairbanks RJ, Wreathall J, Krevat SA, Jackson CD, Bisantz AM.
- Utilization of Left Ventricular Assist Devices in Vulnerable Adults Across Medicaid Expansion
Journal of Surgical Research, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.jss.2019.05.015
Ehsan A, Zeymo A, McDermott J, Shara NM, Sellke FW, Yousefzai R, Al-Refaie WB.
- Assessing the Impact of Serious Illness on Patient Intimacy and Sexuality in Palliative Care
Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2019.04.015
Kelemen A, Cagle J, Chung J, Groninger H.
- The Relationship Between Hemihamate Graft Size and Proximal Interphalangeal Joint Flexion for Reconstruction of Fracture-Dislocations: A Biomechanical Study
Journal of Hand Surgery, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.jhsa.2018.09.017
Elliott RM, Nayar SK, Giladi AM, Forthman CL, Parks BG, Means KR Jr.
- Respiratory and Hemodynamic Changes in Neonates with Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy during and after Whole-Body Hypothermia
American Journal of Perinatology, 2019. DOI: 10.1055/s-0039-1694730
Sheppard SR, Desale S, Abubakar K.