If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in August 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Clinical effects of reported synthetic cannabinoid exposure in patients admitted to the intensive care unit.
The AmericanJournal of Emergency Medicine, 2018. DOI:1016/j.ajem.2018.08.048
Tatusov M, Mazer-Amirshahi M, Abbasi A, Goyal M
- The effects of emotional states and traits on time perception.
Brain Informatics, 2018. DOI: 1186/s40708-018-0087-9
Lehockey KA, Winters AR, Nicoletta AJ, Zurlinden TE, Everhart DE
- Synchronous Independent Papillary Thyroid Carcinomas in Struma Ovarii and the Thyroid Gland With Different RAS
Journalof the Endocrine Society, 2018. DOI: 10.1210/js.2018-00132
Gomes-Lima CJ, Nikiforov YE, Lee W, Burman KD
- The Affordable Care Act's Medicaid expansion and utilization of discretionary vs. non-discretionary inpatient surgery.
Surgery, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.surg.2018.05.007
Crocker AB, Zeymo A, Chan K, Xiao D, Johnson LB, Shara N, DeLeire T, Al-Refaie WB
- A Hospital-Based Initiative to Reduce Postdischarge Sudden Unexpected Infant Deaths.
Hospital Pediatrics, 2018. DOI: 10.1542/hpeds.2017-0211
Krugman SD, Cumpsty-Fowler CJ