If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in December 2019. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Combined Vascular Brachytherapy and Stenting for the Treatment of In-Stent Restenosis.
The American Journal of Cariology, DOI: 10.1016/j.amjcard.2019.11.035
Chen Y, Buchanan KD, Chan RC, Zhang C, Torguson R, Satler LF, Waksman R.
- Frequency of Advanced Cardiac Life Support Medication Use and Association with Survival During In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.
Clinical Therapeutics, 2019. DOI: 1016/j.clinthera.2019.11.001
Benz P, Chong S, Woo S, Brenner N, Wilson M, Dubin J, Heinrichs D, Titus S, Ahn J, Goyal M.
- Adherence among post-partum women living with HIV.
The Lancet HIV, DOI: 10.1016/S2352-3018(19)30403-5
- Microbiologic Failure Despite Clinical Cure in Pneumonia: Cum Hoc and Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc.
Clinical Infectious Diseases, DOI:10.1093/cid/ciz1191
Shorr AF, Spellberg B, Zilberberg MD, Kollef MH.
- Creating a Care for the Caregiver Program in a Ten-Hospital Health System.
Critical Care Nursing Clinics of North America, 2019. DOI:10.1177/1078390319878781
Morales CL, Brown MM.