If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all researchers who were published in December 2016. The selected works and the link out to PubMed is the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals. This list is compiled from PubMed for any author using ‘MedStar’ in the author affiliation. Congratulations to all the authors this month and we look forward to seeing your future research.
- Our current approach to root cause analysis: is it contributing to our failure to improve patient safety?
BMJ Quality & Safety, December 2016. DOI: 1136/bmjqs-2016-005991
Kellogg KM, Hettinger Z, Shah M, Wears RL, Sellers CR, Squires M, Fairbanks RJ.
- Team Training and Institutional Protocols to Prevent Shoulder Dystocia Complications.
Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology, December 2016. DOI: 1097/GRF.0000000000000231
- Time to Diagnostic Evaluation After Mammographic Screening in an Urban Setting.
Journal of Women’s Health, Decmber 2016. DOI: 1089/jwh.2015.5661
Oppong BA, Dash C, Coleman T, Torres T, Adams-Campbell LL.
- Acute Sexual Assault in the Pediatric and Adolescent Population.
Journal of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology, December 2016. DOI: 1016/j.jpag.2015.05.001
Trotman GE, Young-Anderson C, Deye KP.
- For Adults With Nausea and Vomiting in the Emergency Department, What Medications Provide Rapid Relief?
Annals of Emergency Medicine, December 2016. DOI: 1016/j.annemergmed.2016.02.041
Meltzer AC, Mazer-Amirshahi M.