If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in December 2017. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- In vivo serial invasive imaging of the second-generation drug-eluting absorbable metal scaffold (Magmaris - DREAMS 2G) in de novo coronary lesions: Insights from the BIOSOLVE-II First-In-Man Trial.
International Journal of Cardiology, 2017. DOI: 1016/j.ijcard.2017.12.053
Garcia-Garcia HM, Haude M, Kuku K, Hideo-Kajita A, Ince H, Abizaid A, Tölg R, Lemos PA, von Birgelen C, Christiansen EH, Wijns W, Escaned J, Dijkstra J, Waksman R.
- E-Mailed Conference Synopses as a Tool for Resident and Faculty Development.
Journal of Surgical Education, 2017. DOI: 1016/j.jsurg.2017.11.002
LaSalle EE, Fitzgibbons SC, Chahine AA
- Barriers to and Budget Impact of Lumbar Total Disc Replacement Utilization.
Spine, 2017. DOI: 1097/BRS.0000000000002455
Sandhu F, Blumenthal S, Grunch B, Kimball B, Ferko N, Hollmann S
- Disruption of Biofilms and Neutralization of Bacteria Using Hypochlorous Acid Solution: An In Vivo and In Vitro Evaluation.
Advances in Skin & Wound Care, 2017. DOI: 1097/01.ASW.0000526607.80113.66
Day A, Alkhalil A, Carney BC, Hoffman HN, Moffatt LT, Shupp JW
- Selected Radiation Safety Aspects Including Transportation and Lodging After Outpatient 131I Therapy for Differentiated Thyroid Cancer.
Thyroid, 2017. DOI: 10.1089/thy.2017.0124
Gomes-Lima CJ, Wu D, Kharazi PH, Khojekar GJ, Ringel MD, Vetter RJ, Bloom G, Burman KD, Wartofsky L, Van Nostrand D