If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in February 2019. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Management of Cardiovascular Disease in Women With Breast Cancer
Circulation, DOI: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.118.039371
Barish R, Lynce F, Unger K, Barac A.
- High Sleep Disturbance and Longer Concussion Duration in Repeat Concussions
Behavioral Sleep Medicine, 2019. DOI: 1080/15402002.2019.1578223
Oyegbile TO, Dougherty A, Tanveer S, Zecavati N, Delasobera BE.
- A Decade of Health Information Technology Usability Challenges and the Path Forward
JAMA, 2019. DOI: 1001/jama.2019.0161
Ratwani RM, Reider J, Singh H.
- Hyponatremia Is Associated With Increased Osteoporosis and Bone Fractures in Patients With Diabetes With Matched Glycemic Control
Journal of the Endocrine Society, 2019. DOI: 10.1210/js.2018-00320
Usala RL, Fernandez SJ, Mete M, Shara NM, Verbalis JG.
- Iatrogenic Femur Fracture Following Medial Femoral Condyle Flap Harvest Eventually Requiring Total Knee Arthroplasty in One Patient
Journal of Hand Surgery, 2019. DOI: 10.1177/1753193418813687
Son JH, Giladi AM, Higgins JP.