If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who were published in June 2017. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
- Identifying influential individuals on intensive care units: using cluster analysis to explore culture.
Journal of Nursing Management, 2017. DOI: 1111/jonm.12476
Fong A, Clark L, Cheng T, Franklin E, Fernandez N, Ratwani R, Parker SH
- Stroke Lesions in a Large Upper Limb Rehabilitation Trial Cohort Rarely Match Lesions in Common Preclinical Models.
Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair, DOI: 10.1177/1545968316688799
Edwardson MA, Wang X, Liu B, Ding L, Lane CJ, Park C, Nelsen MA, Jones TA, Wolf SL, Winstein CJ, Dromerick AW
- Chronic arsenic exposure and risk of carotid artery disease: The Strong Heart Study.
Environmental Research, DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2017.05.020
Mateen FJ, Grau-Perez M, Pollak JS, Moon KA, Howard BV, Umans JG, Best LG, Francesconi KA, Goessler W, Crainiceanu C, Guallar E, Devereux RB, Roman MJ, Navas-Acien A
- Quantifying Language Before and After Instituting Structured CT Reports.
Journal of the American College of Radiology, 2017. DOI: 1016/j.jacr.2017.04.032
Ross SL, Ascher SM, Somwaru AS, Filice R
- Mass-Gathering Medical Care in Electronic Dance Music Festivals.
Prehospital and Disaster Medicine, 2017. DOI: 10.1017/S1049023X1700663X
FitzGibbon KM, Nable JV, Ayd B, Lawner BJ, Comer AC, Lichenstein R, Levy MJ, Seaman KG, Bussey I