If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who were published in May 2017. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
- DA-EPOCH-R for Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorders (PTLD).
European Journal of Haematology, DOI: 10.1111/ejh.12904
DeStefano CB, Malkovska V, Rafei H, Shenoy A, Fitzpatrick K, Aggarwal A, Catlett JP.
- Are You Paying Attention? Related Guidance on How Concepts of Attention May Inform Effective Time Sharing of Tasks in Emergency Medicine
Annals of Emergency Medicine, 2017. DOI:1016/j.annemergmed.2017.01.027
Benda NC, Fairbanks RJ
- Comparison of Propensity Score-Matched Analysis of Acute Kidney Injury After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Transradial Versus Transfemoral Approaches.
American Journal of Cardiology, 2017. DOI: 1016/j.amjcard.2017.02.032
Steinvil A, Garcia-Garcia HM, Rogers T, Koifman E, Buchanan K, Alraies MC, Torguson R, Pichard AD, Satler LF, Ben-Dor I, Waksman R
- Intraoperative Adverse Events in Abdominal Surgery: What Happens in the Operating Room Does Not Stay in the Operating Room
Annals of Surgery, DOI: 10.1097/SLA.0000000000001906
Bohnen JD, Mavros MN, Ramly EP, Chang Y, Yeh DD, Lee J, de Moya M, King DR, Fagenholz PJ, Butler K, Velmahos GC, Kaafarani HMA
- Efficacy and safety of once-weekly semaglutide versus once-daily insulin glargine as add-on to metformin (with or without sulfonylureas) in insulin-naive patients with type 2 diabetes (SUSTAIN 4): a randomised, open-label, parallel-group, multicentre, multinational, phase 3a trial
The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology, 2017. DOI:10.1016/S2213-8587(17)30085-2
Aroda VR, Bain SC, Cariou B, Piletič M, Rose L, Axelsen M, Rowe E, DeVries JH