If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in May 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Nonacetaminophen Drug-Induced Acute Liver Failure.
Clinical Liver Disease, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.cld.2018.01.006
Thomas AM, Lewis JH
- Radioiodine refractory differentiated thyroid cancer.
CriticalReviews in Oncology/Hematology, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.critrevonc.2018.03.012
Jin Y, Van Nostrand D, Cheng L, Liu M, Chen L
- Prescription Drug Shortages: Implications for Ambulatory Pediatrics.
Journal of Pediatrics, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.jpeds.2018.04.008
Donnelly KA, Zocchi MS, Katy TA, Fox ER, van den Anker JN, Mazer-Amirshahi ME
- Principles of Billing for Diagnostic Ultrasound in the Office and Operating Room.
The Journal of Hand Surgery, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.jhsa.2018.03.034
Grasu BL, Wolock BS, Sedgley MD, Murphy MS
- Risk factors for opioid overdose among hospitalized patients.
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 2018. DOI: 10.1111/jcpt.12701
Vu Q, Beselman A, Monolakis J, Wang A, Rastegar D