If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
The Self-Service Portal serves as an addition to the current IS Helpdesk. It offers the ability to track requests made within the portal, efficient options for smaller issues, and may be a faster route to have some items addressed. The current process does not change; this is an additional path to making a phone call, sending an email, or relying on IS to enter an issue.
The portal can be used for the following:
- Submit an incident ticket for your IT/IS issue under Something Broken.
- Submit a request ticket for something new under Make a Request or at the bottom of the screen. The most frequently used items are listed. You can see all items under each category.
- Check Status of your ticket. You will see all tickets that have been submitted in your name.
- Search Knowledge base for an answer to your IT/IS question.
- Chat with the Service Desk – on the far right of the screen under Contact Us. You will be able to chat with the Service Desk online.
Please see here for details on how to access the new portal: Login Instructions