If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
November Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in November 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Prevalence and Location of Obstetric Lacerations in Adolescent Mothers.
Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, November 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpag.2018.11.004
Shveiky D, Patchen L, Chill HH, Pehlivanova M, Landy HJ.
- Neurologic Events in Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist Devices
Cardiology Clinics, November 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.ccl.2018.06.007
Kadakkal A, Najjar SS.
- Physician Choice of Hypothyroidism Therapy: Influence of Patient Characteristics
Thyroid, November 2018. DOI: 10.1089/thy.2018.0325
Jonklaas J, Tefera E, Shara N.
- Ambiguity in End-of-Life Care Terminology-What Do We Mean by "Comfort Care?"
JAMA Intern Med., November 2018. DOI: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2018.4291
Kelemen AM, Groninger H.
- Need for a Global Definition of Normative Echo Values-Rationale and Design of the World Alliance of Societies of Echocardiography Normal Values Study (WASE).
Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, November 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.echo.2018.10.006
Asch FM, Banchs J, Price R, Rigolin V, Thomas JD, Weissman NJ, Lang RM.