If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all researchers who were published in November 2016. There were 99 peer-reviewed studies published in 51 journals that are part of the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates. We look forward to seeing your future research.
- Exercise Training for Persons with Alzheimer's Disease and Caregivers: A Review of Dyadic Exercise Interventions.
Journal of Motor Behavior, November 2016. DOI: 1080/00222895.2016.1241739
Lamotte G, Shah RC, Lazarov O, Corcos DM.
- Going Viral: Importance of Viral Pathogens in Nonventilated Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia.
Chest, November 2016. doi: 1016/j.chest.2016.05.028
Shorr AF, Zilberberg MD.
- Intestinal Transplant Inflammation: the Third Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Current Gastroenterology Reports, November 2016. DOI: 1007/s11894-016-0530-0
Kroemer A, Cosentino C, Kaiser J, Matsumoto CS, Fishbein TM.
- Efficacy and Safety of LixiLan, a Titratable Fixed-Ratio Combination of Insulin Glargine Plus Lixisenatide in Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled on Basal Insulin and Metformin: The LixiLan-L Randomized Trial.
Diabetes Care, November 2016. DOI: 2337/dc16-1495
Aroda VR, Rosenstock J, Wysham C, Unger J, Bellido D, González-Gálvez G, Takami A, Guo H, Niemoeller E, Souhami E, Bergenstal RM; LixiLan-L Trial Investigators.
- Identifying visual search patterns in eye gaze data; gaining insights into physician visual workflow.
Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, November 2016. DOI: 1093/jamia/ocv196
Fong A, Hoffman DJ, Zachary Hettinger A, Fairbanks RJ, Bisantz AM.