Browse this page
Get comprehensive care in a patient-centered environment
MedStar Shah Medical Group at Shanti Medical Center is a multispecialty healthcare center that provides comprehensive medical services in an innovative, patient-centered environment.
MedStar Shah Medical Group is increasing access to care by providing convenient, coordinated, and compassionate services close to where you live and work.
Our center uses state-of-the-art medical technology and integrated health records that are connected to all MedStar Health providers, services, and facilities.
Location: Change location Enter your location
Adinath A. Patil, MD
Bhasker Jhaveri, MD
Jyoti Dipak Shah, MD
Mohammed Saifuddin Khalid, MD
Rajbinderpal Singh Gill, MD
Rakhi Krishnan, MD
Monday to Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
MedStar Shah Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. This is a general list of plans accepted and should be used only as a guide. This list is subject to change. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Shah Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
List of insurance plans we accept:
- Aetna Better Health – Maryland Health Choice*
- Aetna Medicare
- Amerigroup of Maryland – Maryland Health Choice*
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BlueCard)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- CIGNA Health Care
- CIGNA Medicare Advantage*
- Coventry Health Care*
- Johns Hopkins Healthcare (EHP/USFHP)*
- Maryland Physicians Care (“MPC”) – Maryland Health Choice
- Maryland Medicaid Fee for Service
- Medicare Part B
- MedStar Family Choice – MD Maryland Health Choice
- MedStar Select
- Priority Partners – Maryland Health Choice*
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- TRICARE East/HUMANA Military
- Tricare Prime
- Tricare Select
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Medicare
- United Healthcare Community Plan – Maryland Health Choice
- Veteran’s Affairs Community Care Network/VACCN
MedStar Health Providers participate with a wide range of health insurance products. We accept self-pay patients and the insurance plans listed below. This list is not comprehensive, it is updated periodically and is subject to change. If you do not see your health insurance plan or product listed, or if you have any questions regarding MedStar Health’s participation with your health plan, please contact your health plan to verify participation with our providers.
Since the MedStar Health providers span the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia regions, our participation with DC, Maryland and Virginia Medical Assistance programs varies by provider group. Please contact your MedStar physician’s office to assist with verifying Medical Assistance participation. If you are enrolled in a Medicaid Managed Care Organization, please contact your Medicaid health plan to verify participation.
Shanti Medical Center has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.