Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
3610 King St., Ste. C
Alexandria, VA 22302
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fax Number: 703-845-2813
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
We know that your relationship with your primary care doctor plays a key role in your overall health. Our physicians offer compassionate care in family medicine and internal medicine. Our experts use state-of-the-art medical technology to offer a wide range of healthcare services for your entire family. And, our convenient location in Northern Virginia means your entire family can receive high quality, compassionate care—close to where you live and work.
We specialize in family and internal medicine, caring for patients of all ages.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Alexandria has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.