Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
5454 Wisconsin Ave., Ste. 1100
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
MedStar Health offers exceptional primary care services to the residents of Chevy Chase, MD with an office conveniently located on Wisconsin Avenue - just one block from the Friendship Heights metro station. With health care for all ages, specialty physicians, and rehabilitation experts, you have access to the area's finest physicians close to where you live, work, and shop.
MedStar Health at Chevy Chase has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Physician Practice Connections® Patient-Centered Medical Home Program (PCMH) Level 3. Recognition shows that the practice has the tools, systems, and resources to provide its patients with the right care at the right time.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Chevy Chase has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.
Directions and Parking
Parking is available in the garage in the rear of the building, as well as other local parking lots and street parking.
Take the Red Line to Friendship Heights station. Leave from the Western Avenue/Military Road exit. Turn right and walk north on Wisconsin Avenue. MedStar Health is located at 5454 Wisconsin Ave., across the street, past the Gap.