Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
4151 Bladensburg Rd.
Colmar Manor, MD 20722
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
MedStar Medical Group Family Medicine at Fort Lincoln provides convenient and comprehensive primary care. Our physicians serve as your partner for a broad range of healthcare services. Specializing in high-quality care for patients of all ages, from infants to geriatrics, we work together to manage your overall health, from preventive care to chronic disease management. Our patient navigator coordinates group education sessions and our referral coordinator assists with facilitating specialty care for needed services.
We are a resident primary care clinic. Residents are doctors who have completed medical school and are pursuing a three-year educational program in family medicine. Attending physicians are board certified doctors who have completed their residency training. They supervise and work closely with the residents in the clinic. To help facilitate the goal to provide the best possible care for our patients, our office works in teams named by color: blue, green, red and yellow. Our teams work together every day at the clinic to make sure your concerns are taken care of and you get the care you need.
Behavioral Health Services
Our psychiatrist and psychologist are on-site to provide integrated behavioral health services for our established patients. Our team also includes a licensed social worker for case management and support services.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance