Family Medicine | Internal Medicine | Pediatrics
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
41680 Miss Bessie Dr., Ste. 301
Leonardtown, MD 20650
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
We offer internal medicine family medicine, and pediatric care in Leonardtown, MD. Our board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners treat patients of all ages—from newborns to geriatric patients.
We believe maintaining a long-term relationship with a primary care medical provider is essential to your overall well-being. Our providers can help you establish and maintain good health, stay up-to-date on vaccines, conduct routine health screenings and checkups, and manage chronic conditions or diseases.
Meet the Team
James Boyd, MD
Sarah Johnson, MD
Maria O’Brien, MD
Ashley Dearstine, CRNP
Allison Maddox, CRNP
Ashley O’Neil, CRNP
Katherine Vachalek, CRNP
Tiffany Wilson, CRNP
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at St. Mary’s has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.