Please note: if you are facing a life-threatening situation, call 911, or visit the emergency department at the hospital nearest you.
MedStar PromptCare offers medical care for most illnesses and injuries as well as physicals for school sports participation, summer camp and pre-employment physicals. The physicians of MedStar PromptCare provide care to people of all ages and no appointment is ever needed. We provide convenient and coordinated care when you need it, from a name you can trust.
When Should You Come to MedStar PromptCare?
- If your primary care physician’s office is closed or is unable to see you.
We will communicate back to your primary care physician so your care with us becomes a part of your medical record.
- If you have any non-life threatening injury or illness during the day, after business hours or on a weekend or holiday.
- If you have a minor injury and you don’t want to wait in an Emergency Room for treatment.
- If you suspect you or your child may have a concussion after a sports related accident.
- If you need a flu shot and it is the appropriate time to receive this immunization.
- If you need a physical for sports participation, summer camp, or pre-employment.
MedStar PromptCare Services
Click a location on the map to find the MedStar PromptCare nearest you, or choose a location from the list below.
||Washington, DC Region|
Opening April 1, 2014
1321 Riverside Pkwy
Belcamp, MD 21017
Opening July 2014
1420 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
1805 Columbia Road, NW
Washington, DC 20009
228 7th Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
8605 Ridgely's Choice Drive
Baltimore, MD 21236
1419 Reisterstown Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
12111 Darnestown Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
11915 Georgia Avenue
Wheaton, MD 20902
6317 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212