If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Center Scope is news and information for friends of MedStar Washington Hospital Center, produced by the Public Affairs & Marketing Department.
Latest Edition - Fall 2020
Articles in This Issue
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center breaks its lifesaving heart transplant record despite pandemic.
- A long-awaited dram is realized.
- A "nearly indestructible" man gets a new heart.
- Two Centers of Excellence give patient a lifesaving second change.
- The number of burn patients doubles during the pandemic.
- Alice strides again.
- Returning to sports in a COVID-19 environment.
- New robotic arm enhances spine surgeries and increase precision.
- Compassion helps patients deal with sensitive subjects.
- Restoring voice is a game changer.
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Center Scope here.