If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in July 2019. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation.
Congratulations to this month’s authors! We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Fresh and Savory: Integrating Teaching Kitchens with Shared Medical Appointments
The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2019. DOI: 10.1089/acm.2019.0091
Kakareka R, Stone TA, Plsek P, Imamura A, Hwang E.
- The Effects of Medicaid Expansion on Triage and Regional Transfer After Upper-Extremity Trauma
The Journal of Hand Surgery, 2019. DOI: 1016/j.jhsa.2019.05.020
Daly CA, Cho BH, Desale S, Aliu O, Mete M, Giladi AM.
- Clinical, Pathological and Molecular Profiling of Radioactive Iodine Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
Thyroid, 2019. DOI: 10.1089/thy.2019.0075
Shobab L, Gomes-Lima CJ, Zeymo A, Feldman R, Jonklaas J, Wartofsky L, Burman KD.
- Intravascular Ultrasound-Guided Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation
Minerva Cardioangiologica, 2019. DOI: 10.23736/S0026-4725.19.04895-3
Shlofmitz E, Kuku KO, Waksman R, Garcia-Garcia HM.
- Improved Survival After Multimodal Approach with 131I Treatment in Patients with Bone Metastases Secondary to Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
Thyroid, 2019. DOI: 10.1089/thy.2018.0582
Wu D, Gomes Lima CJ, Moreau SL, Kulkarni K, Zeymo A, Burman KD, Wartofsky L, Van Nostrand D.