If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
On November 9, join us at the MedStar Health Research Institute (MHRI) Administrative Office at University Town Center at 8 am to learn about resources available for research at MedStar.
MHRI offers a one-day orientation session focused on conducting research within MedStar Health. This orientation session is for both experienced and early-career investigators who wish to learn more about the services and resources available through MHRI for every stage of the research lifecycle.
This interactive session covers multiple topics, including the following:
- An overview of the core business and research support services available to you;
- Importance of the scientific center administrator/principal investigator relationship;
- Tips, roles, and responsibilities for the successful conduct of research;
- Research development support services and tools;
- Answers to the most frequently asked compliance questions; and
- MHRI best practices for effective proposal preparation and submission.
Thursday, November 9
8:00am – 3:30pm
MHRI Administrative Offices at University Town Center
6525 Belcrest Road, Suite 700
Hyattsville, MD 20782
Please email Research@MedStar.net to RSVP.
Note: breakfast and lunch will be provided.