If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek care at an emergency room.
You are invited to a one-week (40 hour) summer intensive workshop. This workshop will focus on biostatistics, observational epidemiology, and design of clinical research. This workshop may be eligible for tuition assistance benefits or Graduate Medical Education (GME) funds.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Working with SPSS
- Selecting Statistical Tests
- Introduction to Regression Analysis
- Study Design & Conducting Clinical Research
- Power & Sample Size
- EMR/HER Cohort Discovery Research
Nawar Shara, PhD
July 8-12, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dahlgren Memorial Library
3900 Reservoir Road, NW
Washington DC, 20007
- $1,200 for Faculty & Staff
- $800 for Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Group rates available
Registration Deadline: June 24, 2019
Questions? Contact Rebecca Ho at email@example.com
Space is limited. Register Today!