Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
18109 Prince Philip Dr., Ste. B200
Olney, MD 20832
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
Our family and internal medicine practice provides comprehensive, conveniently located health care close to where you live and work. Our dermatology and primary care doctors care for your entire family right here in Montgomery County.
We provide comprehensive and compassionate care for all your family members from birth through adulthood. Our doctors are board certified, so we have extensive training and experience in preventive care and treatment for both common and complex illnesses.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Pediatric Care
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group Family Practice at Olney has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.