MedStar Health has the largest variety of specialists trained in Golf Medicine and TPI Certification in the region. From physicians to physical therapists to strength coaches, our team is trained to get you back on the course and playing better.
Our clinicians are experienced in treating all golf-related injuries and in rehabilitating athletes of all performance levels. We provide a comprehensive physical examination to analyze the Body-Swing Connection and then develop an individualized plan of care for each golfer.
The evaluation includes tests and measurements of:
- Golf Posture
- Core stability
- 2D Video Analysis
The information gathered is used to design a customized, golf-specific program to guide return to play and optimize your game. In addition to individual evaluations performed in the clinic, we are also able to do educational presentations and screening as requested.
Call 888-44 SPORT for more information or to schedule an evaluation today.
Professional tournament coverage
MedStar Health has also been the trusted sports medicine provider for PGA, LPGA, and Champions tour events in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our clinicians have not only provided medical care to the elite professional golfers during each tournament, we have also provided care for all tournament staff and patrons involved with the event.
Over the years, MedStar Health has been the chosen medical care provider for:
- 2017 Constellation SENIOR PLAYERS Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club
- 2016 Tiger Woods Quicken Loans National PGA Tour Invitational Tournament at Congressional Country Club
- 2014 LPGA International Crown at Caves Valley Golf Club
- 2009 LPGA Championship at Bulle Rock Golf Club
- 2007 and 2008 Constellation Energy Senior Players Championship at Baltimore Country Club
- 2004, 2005, and 2006 Champions Tour Constellation Energy Classic at Hayfields Country Club
Senior Players Championship at Caves Valley
MedStar Health was selected as the provider of choice for medical services during the 2017 SENIOR PLAYERS Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club. Our Sports Medicine team of physicians, physical therapists, nurses, and athletic trainers provided care for all patrons, staff, and the elite PGA Tour Champions professional golfers on the course during the event.