- Surgical Critical Care
Board certified in neurocritical care since 2013. Interests include patient and family centered critical care, mechanical circulatory support, electronic health records, and applications of technology in critical care. Medical director of the MedStar Washington Hospital Center Procedure Service. Founder of the Patient and Family Centered ICU Care committee.
- Fellowship Program: National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (2011)
- Residency Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (2007)
- Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (2004)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center