Criteria for applicants
We use an evaluation process that takes into consideration the entire application process.
Preferable criteria as follows:
- Applications are only accepted through ERAS. (We do not accept paper information)
- Valid ECFMG certificate.
- Successful completion of USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS or COMLEX Step 1 and 2; the desirable USMLE score for Step 1 and Step 2 is 210 passing on first attempt.
- Minimum of 4 months of clinical experience in the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia, or South Africa is required. Research does not qualify as clinical experience.
- Applicant must be within 3 years of graduation from medical school.
- Applicant must submit at least 2 letters of recommendation that must come from the facility where the clinical experience was completed. Additional letters of recommendation may also be submitted.
- Eligibility for J-1 visa.
All applicants from affiliated institutions will be considered.
For more information, please contact April Wallace, Residency Administrator, at email@example.com.