Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
3301 New Mexico Ave., NW, Ste. 205
Washington, D.C. 20016
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
You don’t have to travel far to find an expert, compassionate primary care doctor. MedStar Medical Group at New Mexico Avenue is right here in your community. Maintaining a long-term relationship with your doctor plays an essential role in your well-being. Our providers can help you establish your baseline of health and note any changes, keep you up to date on vaccines, conduct routine health screenings and checkups, and help you manage a chronic condition or disease.
You’ll always have the best care close by whenever you or your loved one needs it. And with MedStar Health locations throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, you’ll also have access to the extraordinary resources of a nationally renowned health system—including 10 hospitals, hundreds of sites of service, thousands of MedStar Health specialists and other providers, the most advanced medical technologies, innovative treatments, the latest research, clinical trials, and much more.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at New Mexico Avenue has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.