MedStar PromptCare Urgent Care Centers: Online Check-in Available
14 Convenient Locations in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C., Regions
Click on a location or pin to learn more or check in.Accredited by the National Urgent Care Center! The National Urgent Care Center, a leading expert in urgent care, has recognized our centers for our commitment to providing high-quality urgent care. Learn more about this accreditation.
- Click “CHECK IN NOW” to choose your arrival time. Keep in mind this isn’t an appointment – it’s when you should arrive at the center to finish your registration.
- You will receive a text message reminder before you are scheduled to arrive.
- When you get to the urgent care center, please check in with our front desk staff to complete your registration.
- We make every effort to see you as closely to your check-in time as possible. Please understand your arrival time is not an appointment and may be delayed by unforeseeable emergencies. Your place in line may change if another patient has a more serious condition. The good news is, if your arrival time changes, you will be notified by text message so you can continue to wait at home.
- We can only hold your place in line for 10 minutes past your chosen arrival time.
*Online check-in is not required to be seen at a MedStar PromptCare urgent care center. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Our urgent care centers provide extended-hour access to medical care for acute illnesses and injuries, just check in online or walk in. The services we offer include the following:
- Care for illness (flu, allergies, bronchitis, infections, pneumonia, strep throat, sinus infection treatment, cold symptom treatment, UTI treatment (urinary tract infection), yeast infection treatment, pink eye treatment, sore throat remedies and more)
- Injury care (sprains, lacerations, broken bones, burn treatment and more)
- Sports physicals
- Physical exams before surgery
- Flu shots
- Concussion evaluations
- Vaccinations for international travel (Available at select locations.)
- On-site laboratory
MedStar PromptCare participates with most major health insurance plans. The following list should be used only as a guide and is subject to change. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar PromptCare, please call your insurance company.
DC Locations Only:
Maryland Locations Only:
Virginia Locations Only:
*Some insurance plan exclusions apply. Please call your insurance company to confirm if your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar PromptCare.