Save time in the waiting room with online check-in
1321 Riverside Pkwy
Belcamp, MD 21017
Urgent Care Service Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Weekends: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Insurance Information
- Services Offered
- Online booking required for elective visits, which includes (Walk-ins not accepted):
- Flu shots
- PPD/TB tests
- Sports Physicals
- COVID-19 pre-operative testing
- Full Pre-Operative Evaluations (physical, labs)
- COVID-19 Travel Screening/Testing (testing needed before a trip)
- Symptomatic patients who meet COVID-19 testing criteria will be offered a rapid point of care test when available. Patients without symptoms should consider testing options through their primary care doctor or at local state based locations, as our urgent cares are experiencing very high volumes and long wait times. Patients without symptoms will have tests sent to an offsite laboratory, which could take 3-7 days to receive results.
- We encourage you to enroll in the MedStar Health Patient Portal, so you have access to your results as soon as they become available. For patient portal support, please call 877-745-5656.
- If you are required to have COVID-19 Pre-Operative testing (before surgery) please refer to this document for our testing locations. If you plan to come to urgent care for your pre-operative COVID-19 test, you must reserve a spot online ahead of time (walk-in patients not accepted).
MedStar Health Urgent Care offers medical care for non-life threatening illnesses or injuries, as well as flu shots and physicals, at community-based locations. We are open seven days a week, including weekends, evenings and holidays — and walk-ins are welcome. Just walk in or save your spot in line with online check-in.
We are more than a walk-in clinic. Our team of providers diagnoses and treats non-life threatening illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. We have X-ray services and laboratory testing available on-site for common illnesses (strep, mono, influenza, urinary infection, and pregnancy). If your condition needs further testing such as blood tests or cultures, we will have most results in 48-72 hours. Some advanced testing for serious illnesses may require a referral to a nearby hospital’s emergency department.
Our urgent care center is located just 15 minutes from the MedStar Health Bel Air Medical Campus, a state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering a wide range of services under one roof, including primary care, heart, cancer, sports medicine, orthopedics, and rehabilitation.
We provide convenient, coordinated care when you need it, in Eastern Harford County near Aberdeen, Abingdon, Havre de Grace and Riverside. Stop by to see us or use online check-in to reserve your spot in line or call 410-297-2380 (no appointment needed)!
We're Proud To Offer These Services:
- Illness care (flu, allergies, bronchitis, infections, pneumonia, strep throat, pink eye, sinus infection treatment, cold symptom treatment, UTI treatment (urinary tract infection), yeast infection treatment, and more)
- Injury care (stitches, concussion evaluations, sprains, lacerations, broken bones, minor burn treatment and more)
- Sports physicals
- STD testing
- Pre-surgery physicals
- Flu shots (seasonal availability)
- X-ray and basic on-site laboratory (strep, mono, influenza, urine testing, pregnancy)
Did you know? Primary care is available nearby in Forest Hill. Click here to find a primary care provider.
MedStar Health Urgent Care participates with most major health insurance plans. The following list should be used only as a guide and is subject to change. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar Health Urgent Care, please call your insurance company.
Don’t have health insurance? Here is some information to help you know what the expected costs and procedures are when you’re paying out of pocket without insurance. Click here to learn about Self pay services.
Accredited by the National Urgent Care Center!
The National Urgent Care Center, a leading expert in urgent care, has recognized our center for our commitment to providing high-quality urgent care.
MedStar Urgent Care in Belcamp has been recognized by Best of Harford County 2017 as one of the leading urgent care locations in the county.