Online Check-in at MedStar Health Urgent Care Centers
14 Convenient Locations in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C., Regions
Click on a location or pin to learn more or check in.
- Click “CHECK IN NOW” to choose your arrival time. Keep in mind this isn’t an appointment – it’s when you should arrive at the center to finish your registration.
- You will receive a text message reminder before you are scheduled to arrive.
- When you get to the urgent care center, please check in with our front desk staff to complete your registration.
- We make every effort to see you as closely to your check-in time as possible. Please understand your arrival time is not an appointment and may be delayed by unforeseeable emergencies. Your place in line may change if another patient has a more serious condition. The good news is, if your arrival time changes, you will be notified by text message so you can continue to wait at home.
- We can only hold your place in line for 10 minutes past your chosen arrival time.
*Online check-in is not required to be seen at a MedStar Health Urgent Care center. Walk-ins are welcome.
Our urgent care centers provide extended-hour access to medical care for acute illnesses and injuries, just check in online or walk in. The services we offer include the following:
- Care for illness (flu, allergies, bronchitis, infections, pneumonia, strep throat, sinus infection treatment, cold symptom treatment, UTI treatment (urinary tract infection), yeast infection treatment, pink eye treatment, sore throat remedies and more)
- Injury care (sprains, lacerations, broken bones, burn treatment and more)
- School physicals, sports physicals and camp physicals
- Physical exams before surgery
- Pre-employment physicals
- Flu shots
- Concussion evaluations
- Vaccinations for international travel
- On-site laboratory